Air Conditioning Maintenance Services in Tuscaloosa, AL
Serving Tuscaloosa AC Units Since 1920
When the southern summer heat strikes in Tuscaloosa, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your air conditioner can survive the season. That’s why it’s critical for residents to prepare for the season ahead by scheduling routine AC maintenance services with their trusted HVAC technicians at Banks Quarles. For more than 100 years, our team has proudly delivered fast, reliable air conditioning maintenance services that Tuscaloosa residents can trust.
Prevent AC system failures this season by scheduling routine air conditioning maintenance with our team today!
Benefits of Routine AC Maintenance in Tuscaloosa
Scheduling air conditioning maintenance for your unit provides many benefits, including:
- Continued savings: Not only will you save money by catching repair needs before escalation, but you’ll also enjoy continued savings as your system is optimized for maximum efficiency, resulting in reduced spending on utility bills.
- Improved reliability: Professional tune-ups help detect problems and perform repairs before they cause more serious issues, allowing you to enjoy improved system reliability throughout the summer season.
- Extended life span: Keeping up with routine maintenance is critical for ensuring you get the most use out of your AC investment, allowing you to enjoy years of cooling comfort in your home.
- Active warranty: Your air conditioner comes with a manufacturer warranty that only remains active if you keep up with annual maintenance. Failure to do so could result in the loss of your warranty altogether!
- Increased efficiency: Through air conditioner maintenance, your cooling specialist will ensure that your system is optimized for peak performance while using the least amount of energy possible to meet your home comfort needs.
Don’t wait until the dog days of summer to schedule routine air conditioning maintenance for your Tuscaloosa home. Contact Banks Quarles to schedule AC maintenance with our knowledgeable HVAC technicians today!
Join the Banks Quarles VIP Comfort Club
Banks Quarles is proud to offer Tuscaloosa residents the opportunity to join our VIP Comfort Club to help them save on their air conditioning maintenance needs. By joining this exclusive program, you’ll enjoy:
- 24-hour emergency service
- Priority service
- Discounts on all parts & labor
- Free estimates
- No dispatch fee
Save on your home’s AC maintenance needs by joining the Banks Quarles VIP Comfort Club before scheduling your air conditioning maintenance appointment!
Air Conditioning Maintenance FAQs
How often does my air conditioner require maintenance?
Our cooling specialists recommend scheduling air conditioning maintenance annually at the beginning of the summer season.
When is the best time to schedule AC maintenance?
The best time to schedule air conditioning maintenance is in late April or early May, before the summer season. This allows your HVAC technician to identify and remedy any repair needs before the real heat settles in for the summer.
What happens during air conditioning maintenance?
During your routine AC maintenance appointment, your cooling specialist will evaluate all system components to ensure they’re in top working condition. This includes all internal components, such as your air compressor, refrigerant levels, indoor blower, air filters, and other mechanical components. Should we find any malfunctions, our team will address them and provide the repair services you need before they escalate into more serious problems down the road.
Schedule AC Maintenance in Tuscaloosa Today
For more than 100 years, Banks Quarles has proudly provided Tuscaloosa families with the air conditioning maintenance services they can trust. If it’s been more than a year since your last maintenance service, don’t hesitate to contact the knowledgeable HVAC technicians at Banks Quarles for the top-quality solutions you deserve.
Schedule air conditioning maintenance by contacting our team today!
Our team wears clean uniforms and will keep your home tidy by
wearing boot covers and using mats to cover work areas, plus we'll
up before we leave.