Heating Installation & Replacement in Tuscaloosa
It can be hard to know when it’s time to replace your old furnace or heating system. It may not be performing as well as you’d like, but you might be tempted to squeeze another winter out of it. Below are some signs that it’s time to move on to warmer pastures:
- Insufficient heat
- Uneven heating between rooms
- Loud noises
- High energy costs
- Frequent repairs
- Short-cycling (cutting on and off continuously)
If you opt to replace your furnace or need a quality heating system for new construction, count on the experienced heating technicians at Banks Quarles. For over a century, we’ve been providing heating solutions in Tuscaloosa. We can help you choose the best heating system for your needs, then install it for years of warmth.
Expert Heating Installation & Replacement
Choosing a new heating system can be overwhelming. Should you replace your old unit with the same type of heating method, or should you convert to one that might better suit your needs? At Banks Quarles, our experts can walk you through the process during a free consultation. We’ll help you decide on the best heating solution for you and make sure it’s appropriately sized for your home for efficient, long-lasting performance.
An expert installation is crucial to making sure your new heating system is set up correctly. A minor oversight during installation can impact your unit’s efficiency and performance, or even cause damage and safety hazards. At Banks Quarles, our heating technicians are trained to install all heating systems to the highest professional standard. Once everything is set up, they will also show you how to operate your new heating system so you can take advantage of all its features for maximum comfort.
Benefits of Heating Replacement
Installing new heating in your Tuscaloosa home will bring a host of benefits that you can enjoy from the moment our friendly technician turns it on:
- Increased comfort – Chances are, your old heating system wasn’t running well near the end of its life. A new heating system will immediately bring more powerful, effective heating for greatly enhanced comfort.
- Immediate energy savings – New heating systems are far more energy-efficient than outdated models, so you should immediately see a decrease in your energy bill.
- Savings on repairs – Keeping an old heating system going can cost you money in frequent repairs. Even if we’re able to get your old furnace back up and running, $300 here and $250 there add up quickly! With regular heating system maintenance, your new heating system should run smoothly for years without needing repairs!
- Cleaner air – Your heating system helps clean your home’s air, but a worn-out unit won’t do as good of a job as a new one.
- A quieter home – As heaters age and get closer to the end of their life span, they often get louder and louder. You might be surprised at how quiet your home is with a new unit!
We offer free estimates on heating systems for your Tuscaloosa home, so call us today to start enjoying all the advantages of a new heating system. With special financing options from Banks Quarles, you don’t have to wait to be comfortable! Financing subject to approved credit.
Choose Banks Quarles for Heating Installation in Tuscaloosa
For the best new heating or furnace to keep your Tuscaloosa home warm, call on the team at Banks Quarles. We offer impartial advice on new heating systems and have extensive experience installing and repairing all leading heating brands and models. Our friendly heating specialists will help you choose a new heating system that best matches your heating needs and within your specified budget. With over 100 years in business, you can be sure of our extensive experience and commitment to excellence in customer service.
Book Heating System Installation Online!
Same Day Service
24/7 Emergency Response
The Tidy Professionals
Licensed & Insured
Up Front Pricing
Our team wears clean uniforms and will keep your home tidy by
wearing boot covers and using mats to cover work areas, plus we'll
up before we leave.