Emergency Heating Repair In Tuscaloosa
Alabama is known for its hot, humid summers, but winters can still be quite chilly here. When the temperature drops, you count on your heating system to keep the house comfortable. Has your furnace stopped working properly? Turn to Banks Quarles for reliable heating repair in Tuscaloosa. We have a century of experience doing it right!
Signs You Need Heating Repair
Be on the lookout for these reasons to call an HVAC contractor when your heater isn’t working in Tuscaloosa:
- No heat: If the furnace won’t turn on, set the thermostat to heating mode and make sure the target temperature is higher than the ambient temperature in the room. Next, check for a tripped breaker or blown-out pilot light. If the heater still doesn’t respond, let us know, and we’ll be right over.
- Insufficient heat: Maybe your heater is running, but it fails to heat your house. Try replacing the filter and ensuring all supply registers are open. If that doesn’t fix the problem, we can come take a look.
- Strange noises or odors: If you hear new sounds or detect odd smells coming from your furnace, there could be an underlying problem that needs to be repaired. To avoid making the problem worse and possibly endangering your family, turn off the heater and call us right away.
- Unusual cycling patterns: The furnace should power on, run for several minutes, and shut back off again. If the system operates sporadically, it could be overheating and failing to complete a full cycle. An issue with the thermostat could also be to blame. Either way, our heating technicians can diagnose the problem and suggest a cost-effective fix.
- Rising energy bills: Increasing fuel prices during a cold spell could be the culprit, but if your heater seems to be using more energy with no apparent cause, you may need a furnace repair or heating tune-up.
Learn More: Common reasons why your heater isn’t working.
24/7 Emergency Furnace Repair
At Banks Quarles, we know there’s no convenient time for heating equipment to break down. If you wake up in the middle of the night to a cold house, or you notice strange noises coming from your furnace on a Saturday morning, don’t wait until regular business hours to have your furnace repaired. We have a team of expert HVAC technicians on call to respond to your emergency heater repair request at any time of day or night. We arrive in fully stocked trucks to deliver speedy repairs and restore home comfort as soon as possible.
Why Choose Banks Quarles?
Here are the qualities that set us apart from other air conditioning and heating contractors in Tuscaloosa County:
- We have been in business for over 100 years.
- We choose only the best heating technicians to join our team, and we provide regular training to ensure our methods remain up to date.
- We offer upfront pricing with no overtime charges or hidden costs.
- We repair all major brands of HVAC equipment.
- We are committed to providing high-quality workmanship and offer a satisfaction guarantee.
Don’t take our word for it—check out our reviews to find out what customers are saying about us.
Schedule Heating Repair in Tuscaloosa, AL
Now that you know where to turn for reliable furnace repair in Tuscaloosa, you can join the thousands of homeowners and businesses that trust Banks Quarles to get the job done right the first time around. With our team by your side, you can expect superior results, great prices, and unmatched customer care and attention.
Book 24/7 Emergency Furnace Repairs Online!
Our team wears clean uniforms and will keep your home tidy by
wearing boot covers and using mats to cover work areas, plus we'll
up before we leave.