Drain Cleaning Services in Tuscaloosa, AL
Clogged drains are one of the most common household plumbing problems. If you notice a slow sink, backed-up shower drain, or clogged toilet, don’t delay! Ignoring drain clogs only gives them time to get worse, possibly leading to a full-blown sewage backup. Rest assured that Banks Quarles is here to meet your needs. We have been offering top-rated drain cleaning services in Tuscaloosa County for the past 100 years, and we’re confident our plumbers can get your pipes flowing smoothly again!
Contact us today for help restoring proper drainage to your sinks, tubs, showers, and toilets.
Preventative Drain Cleaning
It’s easy to forget about your drains until something goes wrong. However, we recommend performing routine drain cleaning to keep inconvenient slow drains and backups at bay. The average household needs preventative drain cleaning every 18 to 22 months to ensure effortless water flow. The team at Banks Quarles is happy to provide this service.
Emergency Drain Clearing
When your toilet or shower is clogged, and you can’t get the drain flowing again despite your best efforts, you know it’s time to call in the professionals. Banks Quarles has a team of emergency plumbers on call 24 hours a day to help when disaster strikes. Here’s what you can expect when you choose us for emergency drain clearing:
- Same-day service whenever possible
- Precision diagnostic technology to locate the problem quickly
- Explanation of our findings and a recommended repair
- Upfront price estimate with no overtime charges or hidden costs
- High-quality results from our licensed and insured plumbers
- Your satisfaction guaranteed
If you have a severe drain clog, call Banks Quarles any time of day or night to request emergency drain clearing.
Signs You Need Your Drains Cleared
Consider some of the most common reasons homeowners and businesses call us for drain clearing services in Tuscaloosa County:
- Slow drains: If it seems like your sink, shower, or tub is draining slower than usual, it’s probably not your imagination. Act quickly to remove accumulated grease, grime, hair, and other debris before the clog gets any worse.
- Standing water: When the water doesn’t drain away at all, this means there’s a severe blockage in the pipe. A plumber can supply specialized equipment to get things flowing again.
- Sewage smells: Unpleasant odors coming from your drains could mean waste is building up in the pipes. A sewage backup is a messy, potentially serious health hazard that you want to avoid if at all possible.
- Unusual gurgling or bubbling: If different drains seem to interact with one another, this could mean the blockage is further down in the sewer line. You need to have your pipes looked at right away if the toilet bubbles when you turn on a nearby faucet or the tub drain gurgles while the dishwasher is running.
- Overflowing toilet: You may be able to dislodge minor drain clogs near the surface with a standard plunger. If your efforts fail, there could be a larger blockage requiring the tools and know-how of a professional plumber.
Spot any of these signs? If so, contact Banks Quarles to request drain clearing today.
Schedule Drain Cleaning & Clearing Services in Tuscaloosa, AL
Whether it’s time for routine drain cleaning or you need an emergency plumber to clear your drain clog, Banks Quarles has you covered! We are a trusted plumbing company serving Tuscaloosa County, with over a century of experience doing it right. Turn to us for great prices, superior results, and a level of customer service that’s second to none.
To schedule drain cleaning and clearing, please contact us today!
Our team wears clean uniforms and will keep your home tidy by
wearing boot covers and using mats to cover work areas, plus we'll
up before we leave.