Drain Cleaning and Clog Removal in Tuscaloosa
Clogged drains are one of the most common household plumbing problems. If you notice a slow sink, backed-up shower drain, or clogged toilet, don’t delay. Ignoring drain clogs only gives them time to get worse, possibly leading to a full-blown sewage backup.
Banks Quarles is here for all your drain cleaning needs. We have been offering top-rated drain cleaning services in Tuscaloosa for the past century. We’re confident our plumbers in Tuscaloosa will get your pipes flowing again.
Routine Drain Cleaning in Tuscaloosa
It’s easy to forget about your drains until something goes wrong. We recommend performing routine drain cleaning to keep inconvenient slow drains and backups at bay. The average household needs preventative drain cleaning every 18 to 22 months to ensure effortless water flow. Banks Quarles provides routine drain cleaning in and around Tuscaloosa.
Emergency Drain Clearing in Tuscaloosa
When your toilet or shower is clogged, and you can’t get the drain flowing again despite your best efforts, you know it’s time to call in the professionals.
Banks Quarles has a team of emergency plumbers on call 24 hours a day to help when disaster strikes. Here’s what you can expect when you choose us for emergency drain clearing:
- Same-day service whenever possible
- Precision diagnostic technology to locate the problem quickly
- Explanation of our findings and a recommended repair
- Upfront price estimate with no overtime charges or hidden costs
- High-quality results from our licensed and insured plumbers
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Signs You Need Your Drains Cleared
Consider some of the most common reasons homeowners and businesses call us for drain clearing services in Tuscaloosa County:
- Sewage Smells: Unpleasant odors from your drains could mean waste is building up in the pipes. A sewage backup is a messy, potentially serious health hazard you want to avoid if possible.
- Slow Drains: If it seems like your sink, shower, or tub is draining slower than usual, it’s probably not your imagination. Act quickly to remove accumulated grease, grime, hair, and other debris before the clog worsens.
- Standing Water: When the water doesn’t drain away, there’s a severe blockage in the pipe. A plumber can supply specialized equipment to get things flowing again.
- Overflowing Toilet: You may be able to dislodge minor drain clogs near the surface with a standard plunger. If your efforts fail, there could be a larger blockage requiring the tools and know-how of a professional plumber.
- Unusual gurgling or bubbling: If different drains seem to interact with one another, this could mean the blockage is further down in the sewer line. You need to have your pipes looked at right away if the toilet bubbles when you turn on a nearby faucet or the tub drain gurgles while the dishwasher is running.
Schedule Drain Cleaning in Tuscaloosa Now
Whether it’s time for routine drain cleaning or you need an emergency plumber to clear your drain clog, Banks Quarles has you covered. We are a trusted plumbing company serving Tuscaloosa, with over a century of experience doing it right. Turn to us for great prices, superior results, and customer service that’s second to none.
Same Day Service
24/7 Emergency Response
The Tidy Professionals
Licensed & Insured
Up Front Pricing
Our team wears clean uniforms and will keep your home tidy by
wearing boot covers and using mats to cover work areas, plus we'll
up before we leave.